Hi Jonathan,

I vote for MUST.

The opinion of unenforcability isn't a justification for SHOULD, and I
disagree with that opinion anyhow: we already know that browser-chrome
plugins will be supporting OpenID - as soon as an RP picks some other
field name, he'll get a flood of complains from users who can't log in
to his site.

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake