Is there a draft available?

BTW, why would that be an RFC, as opposed to, say, an OASIS standard
(XRI) or an OpenID standard? Because of LDAP? As a "user-centric"
technology, I'm not sure that a preferred close relationship to
corporate directories -- as opposed to other possible places -- is
necessarily the right place for it ...