Uh, now *I* am confused :-)

Doesn't have to do with cubing, I just meant to say please don't 
always full-quote the message you reply to because if everybody does 
then we'll get unnecessary monster-messages like the one I replied to 
(but I've cut away 99% of it).

Cheers!
Stefan


--- In [email protected], "Craig Bouchard" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I'm confused??? Just cuz I am not made for cubing, whats the 
problem???
> 
> Craig
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Stefan Pochmann"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Craig, with a message of about 21 pages to scroll over to the 
> > following one, I think you'll win this years "longest message 
> > competition". Please, people, repeated unnecessary full-quoting is 
> > bad. Bad! Spell it with me: b-a-d.
> > 
> > Cheers!
> > Stefan
> > 
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "Craig Bouchard" 
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > IS extroverted outgoing??? Cuz I guess I am not made for 
> > > cubing...I'll quit tomorrow...waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...
> > > 
> > > Craig
> >
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to