That happened to me with my one handed solving.  My best one handed
single was I think 30.96, then it dropped to 26.65.  Then it dropped
to 22.69.

Congrats on your first sub 20!

-Jason

--- In [email protected], "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Chris Parlette"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Holy crap!  I just got a personal best of 19.86, which is my first
> > ever sub-20 solve!  Thats about 2.5 seconds faster than my previous
> > personal best.  It was also a part of my new best average of 28.13,
> > which is better than my previous best of 29.83.  That seems like a big
> > jump in both areas, has anyone else experienced such big drops in
times?
> 
> My best average went from 20.61 to 19.35.  My best single solve went
> from 15.7ish to 13.34.  It's not too uncommon. :)
> 
> > I wish I could drop out of school and just cube all day.
> 
> Me too.
> 
> ~ Bob
>





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to