--- In [email protected], "kovacic81"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So PELL Avg = (1(0) + 4(11) + 4(7) + 2(8) + 1(7))/12
>             = (44  + 28 + 16 + 7)/12
>             = 95/12 
>             = 7.916666
> 
> Is this correct?

Yes, it is.  If you used optimal algs, it would be 11(7)/12. ;)  My
PELLs though are [8(11) + 2(9) + 7]/12, so I have a 9.4 move average
for this step.  For me, PLL averages 11.9 moves (using the ones listed
on my PLL page).  However, this is a 75% chance of having to AUF after
a PLL, so it is actually 12.65 moves on average for my PLL.  My COLL
move average (again, using the ones on my page) is 9.22 moves.  This
takes into the probabilities of each case and a 1/27 chance to skip
OLL, assuming you orient all edges during F2L.

> ELL Move Count  12?
STM, right?

> PELL Move Count 8?
For me, 9.4

> CLL Move Count  9?
Probably less

> COLL Move Count 14?
For me, 9 moves

> I wanted to again ask about these categories.  The Only ones I know
> for sure are PELL = 8 and Step 4 = 13.2, because I calculated myself.
>  Bob, you gave me 9 and 14 for CLL/COLL, I think.

No, those were my estimates for OLL/PLL.

> Has anybody calculated CLL, COLL, OLL, PLL, ELL, PELL, but taking into
> account the chance or occurance of each case?  Have I done that
> correctly with PELL?

The figures I just gave take into account chance of occurance.  I
calculated my OLL algorithm average, too.  Here is my summary:

OLL - 9.68 moves
PLL - 11.9 moves + .75 = 12.65
COLL - 9.22 moves
EPLL - 9.4 moves + .75 = 10.15

Again, this is based on the algorithms I use, not optimal ones.

~ Bob





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to