I saw it but I was not very close. Ron was the one counting (and there
was a third person too, but I can't remember who it was).
And no, he didn't do anything weird such as starting in the back.

I think the rules you say are correct and that's what I'm doing too. :-)

2005/12/20, Stefan Pochmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> --- In [email protected], Gilles van den
> Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was rethinking about that record that happenned during the WC : 6
> > full turns without regripping made by Oliver Wolff.
> >
> > I tried to reach it but the most I can do is 5.
> > I was wondering if anybody had any technique to be able to add a
> full
> > turn and twist your arms 6 times :p
>
> I heard about Oliver's 6 and tried it myself, all I can get is 5, too.
> Somehow I think Oliver and the people watching him all counted wrong :
> -)
>
> Did you see him do it? Did he do some weird behind-the-back stuff?
> Were there some rules? For myself, I made up this: Hold the cube with
> two fingers of each hand on opposite sides. I use thumb and middle
> finger.
>
> Cheers!
> Stefan
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to