Dominique DELANDE wrote:

> No, no SMP enabled in the kernel. I do not know where the bug comes
> from.
> Maybe because I removed the hotplug package...

You don't need hotplug (I never got it to work properly anyway).  If you just modprobe
speedtch
and run the management app of your choice it should work.

Tony

--
Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equpped with 18,000 vaccuum
tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe