Edouard Gomez wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I'm still developing pppoa3 (that's a good news) but I have some
> problems and I don't find how to resolve them.
>
> So I post this message to try to find help. I need help from a good
> hacker who knows about threads and threads mutex in order to debug
> pppoa3 which is close to work. If you have knowledge about these two
> things please contact me.

I've take a quick look, and small nit, but you aren't checking the condition after the
condition wait... Sometimes it's possible
for the condition wait to return for a reason other than another thread broadcasting
to it... Stevens (Volume 2) has a good
chapter on pthreads & using condition variables & mutexes if you're interested...

--

I don't suffer from Insanity...
        I enjoy every minute of it...