OK, guys... don't laugh. it's been a bad couple of weeks. I did something this morning
which wiped out my /usr/bin/ directory (I said don't laugh!!!) and I spent the better
part of the day fixing it... in the process of getting all my apps back I lost my
speedtouch configuration and I'm back to square one. ACKKKKK!!!! (stop laughing
already, jeez. I said it's been a hard couple of weeks and I meant it.)

OK, my brand spanking new error is:
pppd: /usr/lib/pppd/plugins/pppoatm.so undefined symbol: set_line_discipline_hook

Any idea what that might be? :o/

- sterling "the hopeless ditz"

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe