alex ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Ok Edouard, I applied the patch and so far no problems. Everything went
> up fine as before. No I'll just leave it applied and see if anything
> gets worse.
>
> I wonder if there is any way to tell if the microcode has been uploaded
> so modem_run can skip that stage if its been done? Otherwise modem_run
> hangs on the second run.
>
> Alex.

I've got problems today, i don't know what's the real cause but the only thing
i've changed so far from previous series of tests is my modem_run.

The problem is that the modem could not be written/read anymore. I thing we
must keep the monitoring up in background else the modem is unable to
tell us it has done something wrong with the adsl line. I'm implementing
the new monitoring code... please be patient i keep you informed.

If i were you, I would get back the old modem_run running Alex, just in
case...

PS : the message error was :
Apr  9 01:36:51 leloo kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
Apr  9 01:37:06 leloo kernel: usbdevfs: USBDEVFS_BULK failed dev 2 ep 0x7 len 106 ret
-110

--
Edouard Gomez