> Mmm, my reading of peer was the user but later on in the authup script
> section it seems to imply the remote end. I don't have noauth in my peers
> file and "It Works For Me Also" (TM) :-)
>
> > I suspect it is the missing hg* as you stated.
>
> Probably. Lee, did it work?

Yes, it was the hg*.

I also had to remove the default gateway it had randomly assigned to me on
the local lan despite the fact there isn't one.

If I could work out how to get it to reassign the default gateway to the ppp
at bt when I could connect that'd be really cool, but doing it manually
isn't the end of the world.

Thanks to everyone.

Lee.

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe