Hi,

I have succesfully configured my Speedtouch on Redhat using the instructions
on sourceforge.net, but there is a little problem. I like the speedtouch to
be started at the startup of my computer, but when I do the command
"/sbin/chkconfig speedtouch on" I get the error: "error reading information
on service speedtouch: No such file or directory" I have a speedtouch file in
/. I asume that is the script to be started. I have tried the command (and
/sbin/schkconfig /speedtouch on") in the directories / and in
/etc/rc.d/init.d but without succes.

Does someone know how I can solve this?

Thanks for your help

Ben

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe