dodo wrote:

>Oui, ça tombe bien :-)
>Enfin, j'espère qu'on finira tous par y arriver.
>Regardez ça si c'est pas beau :
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] SiteWeb]# tail -f /var/log/messages|grep CRC
>May 28 17:57:07 Pentium4 pppoa3[2674]: CRC error in an AAL5 frame
>May 28 22:05:20 Pentium4 pppoa3[2674]: CRC error in an AAL5 frame

Oh my god, you have been (shop)lifted on ascension-day!
You are still running 'pppoa3', while the program in the
Hi-Focus bundle is called 'pppoeci'..........
As a matter of fact I tried to get pppoeci running, but
couldn't; it knows a lot of usb-modems, but not the
speedtouch (alas).
Somehow something changed at your isp without you
knowing it......

Ok