Enough miracles today, I think.......
Of course I also tried this firmware.bin from that site
and it did not bring any improvement (compared to the
windhoze alcudsl.sys I tried; size 743136). I think you
were just lucky yesterday, dodo, it being a quiet
internet-day, because a lot of people were on the road
to overfilled places, where they could bother each other
on their 4-day holiday.
I just sent a new pppoa3 to Edouard and he will take
care of spreading it (I hope). This will solve a lot of
your troubles (I hope again).

Good luck,
Ok