Hi everybody,

I'm a newcomer to this list and to both Linux and usb modems, although
I have been an unix user since many years on an intranet network.
I'd like to get my silver speedtouch 330 modem work on Fedora Core 2.
In the mailing list archive I see two solutions, one by Frederic
Ruaudel and the other by Aad Rijnberg. My inexperience doesn't allow
me
to tell the difference. Moreover, as my subscription is very recent,
I can't have access to the Duncan's patches indicated by  Aad
Rijnberg;
in the archive they result protected.
My ISP uses PPPoA and PPPoverATM.
I'd appreciate your advice about how to proceed.

Thanks,

Maurizio Rosetti