I recall the message that I get using the Frederic Ruaudel files:

Plugin pppoatm.so loaded.
PPPoATM plugin_init
PPPoATM setdevname - remove unwanted options
PPPoATM setdevname_pppoatm - SUCCESS:8.35
connect(8.35): Resource temporarily unavailable

I'd like to know whether what suggested by Duncan Sands in his e-mail
of 21 May "Re:redhat9 and silver speedtouch300" could work in my case
as well (I have a silver modem, differently from Frederic) and how to
get the CVS version of the user space driver, as I don't have the cvs
password.
I would also be grateful for some instructions about how to insert
this driver into what has been installed by the Frederic's rpm files.

Thanks,

Maurizio Rosetti