Tiago Cogumbreiro wrote:

>><snip>
>>

> <>Yes it is on the original kernel, nvidia users are having troubles with
> FC2. But the problem is on nvidia's side. As soon as i have some spare
> time i'll try to rebuild the kernel and send you the spec, if you want.

Absolutely, if it can help more people, it is always welcome !

> <>Are you interested in bundling br2684ctl in your RPM's list? I can
> create an RPM with it.

Personaly I don't need pppoe but as I said above, I'm always interrested
in sharing useful stuff. And it is always better to centralize the work.
If you do it, please send me what users have to do to make it work
(which RPM needed for pppoe modem and which configuration they have to
do after the installation) so I can update the little documentation on
my webpage for pppoe users.

Best regards,

Fred