Andrej Kristofic a écrit :
> I tried that, added "-r 0" to modem_run options. modem_run output is
> same as with default Rev 2.00 except that complaining about revision
> number mismatch. But outcome is still the same, I'm able to download
> approx. 200kB of 5MB file and then connection dies. What irritates me
> the most is that under Win 98SE this green beast works just fine, no
> disconnect, no lock-ups. There is something terribly wrong and I don't
> know what and where.
> Thanks for your interest though,
>
>        Andrej

Hi Andrej,

What firmware are you using? I suggest to try the ones in the .zip file
from Thomson, available at:
http://www.speedtouch.com/driver_upgrade_lx_3.0.1.2.htm

Could you send us the PPP logs just before your connection stop working?
(BTW, there are 2 TCP/IP options that can prevent downloading on
specific files .... can't remember what they are. Someone?)

Benoit