----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 10:22 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: Shrike speedbundle-1.0 Error 2 during install
[ .. ]

> >Thanks Gilles, I want to use it as a router but I also want to do some
file sharing and run as small JBoss J2EE implementation.

With kernel 2.4.22 and later, you don't need specificaly the driver as it is
include in the standard kernel.

Or you may have better result by updating the driver from CVS as speedbundle
is a bit old package.
I remember there is a Mandrake fix on CVS
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/linux-usb login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/linux-usb co
speedtouch

or
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/linux-usb/speedtouch/