Le vendredi 24 Décembre 2004 14:54, Simon Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:12:19 +0100, Andrej Kristofic
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A mail about new Debian package was just recently posted to the list.
> > Try looking at the http://perso.wanadoo.fr/superdindon/speedtouch-mod/
>
> Unfortunately I don't understand french, but  I tried installing that
> package and using hotplug (i.e. unplugging the modem then plugging it back
> in) as well as "invoke-rc.d speedtouch-full start" and the best I could get
> was:
>
> (...)

Hi,

did you removed the /etc/speedtouch.conf file before installing the package?
it's considered as a config file so it isn't deleted when the speedtouch
package is uninstalled with 'dpkg -r'.
remove first /etc/speedtouch.conf and answer 'yes' at each question during the
configuration, and it shall work

sorry for my poor english