From: "Andrew Benton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <speedtouch@ml.free.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:02 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: Speedtouch and Fedora Core 3

Jyrki Leppanen wrote:
> P:  Vendor=06b9 ProdID=4061 Rev= 0.00
Thankyou, it's a revision 0
>>What version of the firmware are you using?

> KQD6_R204.zip. I guess the version is R204?
I think this is the problem. It's my fault for putting the link to that
firmware in the
page. I should have directed people with an old green rev 0 to use the
firmware extractor
to split the mgmt.o file from the speedmgmt.tar.gz
http://download.ethomson.com/download/speedmgmt.tar.gz please try that

Pour se désinscrire :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]