Hi James,

> drivers/usb/atm/usb_atm.c: unusable with this kernel!  (see at *** below)
>
> Does this ring any bells with anyone?  I can't find any reference to this as
> a problem
> either in your archive, or in Bugzilla, looking for wider possible FC3 issues.

this is a known problem with 64 bits machines.  The problem is that
one of the data structures needs to be small enough to fit in a
socket buffer control buffer.  The control buffer has the same size
on 32 and 64 bit machines, but the data structure gets bigger - too
big!  Anyway, it's fixed in more recent kernels.

All the best,

Duncan.