Mert Uzbaşlı wrote:
> mert:$ cat /proc/bus/usb/devices | grep -B 1 ALCATEL
> P:  Vendor=06b9 ProdID=4061 Rev= 0.00
> S:  Manufacturer=ALCATEL
>
> I use mgmt.o which i've been using for years. As i said i can establish
> a connection by using modem_run with the same firmware. I'm pretty sure
> that i'm using the correct firmware :\

I think you're right. Maybe the issue is with hotplug. Where is it looking for
the firmware? FIRMWARE_DIR is defined in /etc/hotplug/firmware.agent Does it
say
FIRMWARE_DIR=/lib/firmware ?
The only other thing I can think is, did you enable hotplug firmware loading
when you configured your kernel?

Pour se d�nscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]