I'm approaching to Linux world and i've instelled Fedora Core 3 on my PC.
The kernel version is 2.6.9.1.667. The installation process has gone well
but i've yet some problems with my Alcatel Speed Touch USB "Manta" (the
green one). I followed the guidelines found in www.linux-usb.org/SpeedTouch
web site but i've still problem...modems doesn't work. Well, the green leds
are both on but i can't connect to the Internet...Could anybody help me to
understand and solve this problem???
Thanks

Michele

P.S.: I've looked for other howto on the web but i didn't find anything
useful...all the online guides refer to Fedora Core 1 or 2 and not to Fedora
Core 3.