Hello list,

I just have a quick question... I've seen various mentions of the
possibility of isoc mode being supported by this driver, and I was
wondering if that's likely to happen, and if so if anyone's got any idea
how long it's likely to take?

Hope this doesn't come across as demanding, I'm just wondering whether I
ought to wait or get an ADSL router, as I'm on Bulldog's 8mbit package
and I can only get 4mbit at the moment (500m from the exchange).

Thanks!

Tolan.

Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]