Hello World
does anyone know if the Gentoo page still works?
http://www.linux-usb.org/SpeedTouch/gentoo/index.html
I don't have the time to figure out how to install Gentoo, so I've no way
of checking if the page still works. There have been some significant
changes to udev and firmware loading since the page was written so I
have my doubts that the information in it is still current. If anyone
wants to have a go at rewriting anything that needs fixing please, be my
guest. Anyone can get the page source with cvs:

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/linux-usb login

(press enter when it asks for a password) then

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/linux-usb co -P
htdocs/SpeedTouch

Send me a copy of the rewritten page and (if it looks reasonable) I'll
put it up on the site.
Same goes for the Slackware page.
http://www.linux-usb.org/SpeedTouch/slack/index.html
I removed the links to the Slackware page ages ago because I couldn't
get the modem to work with the Slackware kernels and recompiling the
kernel seemed to be causing people too much stress. If anyone cares
about Slackware and wants to update that page then please, rewrite it,
send me a copy
and I'll restore the links to it from the other pages.

Andy

Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]