Hi Gilles
Thanks for your reply.

This value was already set in:

linux:/etc/ppp/peers # cat /etc/ppp/peers/t-dsl
# Ondemand Verbindung zu T-DSL ber die Fritz!Card DSL
debug
sync
noauth
defaultroute
lcp-echo-interval 5
lcp-echo-failure 3
lcp-max-configure 50
lcp-max-terminate 2
noccp
noipx
#
persist
#demand
connect ""
#
mru 1490
mtu 1490
ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote
#
#
#
plugin userpass.so
# Anschlusskennung T-Online-Nummer Mitbenutzerkennung
#          |           |           |
user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
password 00000000
linkname t-dsl
ipparam internet
plugin capiplugin.so
avmadsl
:
/dev/null
linux:/etc/ppp/peers #

should I place it somewhere else?
thanks
Piotr

--
Kopalnia Dzwieku
Piotr Karol Sawicki email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]