________________________________

Where is your ISP website?
Is there driver available to dowload?

Gilles

I am working in one of educational institutions in India. It provides internet
facility through a 2 Mbps leased line (RF) connectivity with VSNL, India.
Internet services are provided through an external router and a firewall. Our
office computers are connected to a LAN through Ethernet. From the residences
on campus we are connected to the LAN through ADSL connection using Speed Touch
USB (green one).

The machine at my residence is a dual boot system with Gentoo and Windows XP. I
do not have any problem connecting the net from my window partition. The only
thing I needed to do was to install the driver and configure the adsl
connection by providing required TCP/IP values. There are no  drivers avilable
for download at the website.

I am quite new this place and every one I know of uses Windows to access the
net from their residences. And there does not appear to be a  community of
Linux users around.

Tommy

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat