I have integrated the numpy autosummary extension code into my branch.

This branch provides:

The script: sphinx-autogen
The directive: autosummary

I am going to strip out most of the numpy-specific code now to make it
a heck of a lot simpler.
I am also going to investigate adding an -autogen option to the sphinx-
build command.

cheers.
-chris