Hi,
I configured Sphinx in a dedicated folder (using sphinx-quickstart), on my
local machine - for example c:\Documentation.
My python code is located in another folder for instance c:\dev

I performed the following steps:

   1. From the Sphinx folder (Documentation), I ran: "sphinx-apidoc -o .
   c:\dev" command in order to create .rst files.
   2. Then I ran "make html"

I received lots of ImportError messages.
Html files were created in the _build folder but they contained partial
data.

I also tried to edit conf.py file (sys.path.insert(0, "c:\\dev")) but it
didn't help.

The only way that I managed to generate the documentation, was when I
copied the source folder and located it under the Documentation folder.

What can be the problem?

Thanks for the help.

Sagiv