Hi,

I have some singleton, immutable (by contract) objects that are set as
default arguments for some functions/constructors

# declaration of object
ENC_STR_DEFAULT = StrEncoder()

# usage as default argument
def __init__(self, depends_on, algorithm, encoder=ENC_STR_DEFAULT, fuzzable=
False, name=None):

The resulted documentation from sphinx looks like that:

__init__(depends_on, algorithm, encoder=<kitty.model.low_level.encoder.
StrEncoder object>,fuzzable=False, name=None)

Is there a way to tell sphinx to put something else instead of
<kitty.model.low_level.encoder.StrEncoder object>
?

A reference to the object's doc will be great, but even just a string with
the object name (e.g. ENC_STR_DEFAULT) will be great.

BTW, I have tried overriding the __str__ and __repr__ methods of the
object, but it didn't help.

Thanks,
Binyamin