Hi all,

I don't get german chapternames etc. when I compile my project.

The problem seems to be that lualatex does not know the language ngerman.

I edited the tex-file until I get the desired output.

Here is the diff.

10c10
< \documentclass[letterpaper,10pt,ngerman]{sphinxmanual}
---
> \documentclass[letterpaper,10pt,german]{sphinxmanual}
21c21
< \setmainlanguage{ngerman}
---
> \setmainlanguage{german}
55,57c55,57
< \addto\captionsngerman{\renewcommand{\figurename}{Abb.}}
< \addto\captionsngerman{\renewcommand{\tablename}{Tab.}}
< \addto\captionsngerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockname}{Quellcode}}
---
> \addto\captionsgerman{\renewcommand{\figurename}{Abb.}}
> \addto\captionsgerman{\renewcommand{\tablename}{Tab.}}
> \addto\captionsgerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockname}{Quellcode}}
59,60c59,60
<
\addto\captionsngerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockcontinuedname}{Fortsetzung
der vorherigen Seite}}
<
\addto\captionsngerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockcontinuesname}{continues
on next page}}
---

\addto\captionsgerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockcontinuedname}{Fortsetzung
der vorherigen Seite}}

\addto\captionsgerman{\renewcommand{\literalblockcontinuesname}{Fortsetzung
auf der nächsten Seite}}
183c183

As you can see I switched from "ngerman" to "german".

And \literalblockcontinuesname is not set to a german string at all.

I think at least the latter issue is a bug.

Is there something special I have to set in conf.py to get the right output?

juh

--
Das ZEN von Pandoc
Bücher und E-Books einfach und professionell produzieren