Hi all,

I am currently finishing my second edition of my Sphinx book. While
editing the book I followed the changes in Sphinx 1.8.

Looking at
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/changes.html#release-2-0-0-beta1-in-development
I don't see many changes that affects the normal user. Am I correct?

What is the reason for the release change to 2.0 (and not to 1.9)? Is it
mostly because we drop the support for Python 2.7 and 3.4?

Are there any other changes I should cover in a user manual?

Cheers
juh

--
Software-Dokumentation mit Sphinx