Hi Takeshi,

I wish to work on Hindi (hi) translation - current status shows 3.2%.

- I've sent request to join team at transifex and waiting for approval.

- I also see hi_IN in the language list at 0% status. This should be
flagged as duplicate and deleted, if possible. There is no need for
separate hi_IN locale, even in future.

Thanks,
Ajay