Hi JF

i created a new project from the very beginning for testing purposes.
It only contains two pages, table of contents , actually a few lines of
text.
So simple that can be debugged.

In the clean conf.py I added:

1. latex_engine = 'xelatex'
2. language = 'el' (introduced when quickstart script asked me to )
3. in latex_elements :
 -- the previously given font stuff
 -- the new passoptionstopackages thing
4. at the very end, the version script

In the zip file (from google drive - could not attach it otherwise) you
will also find the file output.txt which is actually the redirection of the
command line output into that file (in the file I explain what i did).
And my small script to run 'make latexpdf' for convenience.

Again, thanks a lot for your time.
Nikos
ERROR: google will not allow me to post a zip file, is it ok to send it to
your email instead?