Hello,

in the past my python docstrings looked like this.

def foobar(val):
    """

    Args:
        val (str): A value.
    """

The resulting HTML output looked OK to me. The "str" type is shown in the "Paramters::" list.

Today I tried type annotation and removed the "str" from the docstring.

def foobar(val: str):
    """

    Args:
        val: A value.
    """

This results in an HTML output using "str" in the functions signature "foobar(val: str)" but not in the "Paramters::" list. Is it possible to modify this behavior and also stick to type annotations?

Kind
Christian