Hello,

I've tried sphinx to generate a documentation of my class.

My class is composed by:

   - class a
      - class b (daughter of a)
      - class c (daughter of a)

Tree folders of my packages is:

   - pkg
      - doc
      - lib
         - class a.py
         - class b.py
         - class c.py
      - README.md

I've generated with  "sphinx-apidoc -o docs XXXXXX/" all the *.rst :

   - lib.rst
   - modules.rst

When I generate the htlm everything is alright, no warning or error. The
documentation of each function is very good in the HTML, but in the index
on left I see only the classes tree.

Now the menu tree is:

Content

   - lib
      - class a
      - class b
      - class c

But I would like this:

Content

   - lib
      - class a
         - method a
         - .
         - .
         - method   v
      - class b
         - method   a
         - enum b
      - class c
         - method   a
         - .

This will be useful in order to navigate around the functions.

someone can help me?

Thanks.