On 2013-01-30 11:36, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:04:33AM +0100, Andreas Larsson wrote:
>> On 2012-12-28 17:16, Andreas Larsson wrote:
>
>>> This makes the cpu mode of the driver available outside of an FSL SOC
>>> and even powerpc environment. This is accomplished by putting things
>>> regarding fsl specific code and to cpm specific code within ifdefs.
>
>> Any comments anyone?
>
>> This patch takes "Approach A" discussed and supported in
>> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30131080
>
> I don't seem to have been CCed on the patch...

No, but I thought it might be useful to get you in the loop given the
recent maintainerhood status change proposal.

You can find the patch at https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/28/83 or
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30280254

If you would like I'll resend the patch adding you to the CC list.

Cheers,
Andreas Larsson