Well I just got back from taking a TR5 out for a thrashing (in the line of duty - honest)

Can't say I was too impressed... sure it goes fast - but there's no feel around the corners - you're just too high and detached. This is a properly sorted TR5 too...

Give me a Spitfire any day!




James





[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I love the 'ideal' of your statement of.... 'one club'.... for Triumphs,
but......

History has shown that simply doesn't work.  At almost all
major events across the U.S. at least (AND on the various lists) ,
the 'nose thumbing' of the big TR guys towards the Spitfire and
GT6 has become intolerable. Considering the production volumes
and runs, (1960 all the way through 1980), it's totally unwarranted.

Hence the creation of what has become one of the most amicable
groups of people I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with.
The North American Spitfire Squadron. I've now all but given up
on any and all other clubs. (even my MG club participations)

-- Creator/Founder NASS 1998 --
Paul Tegler     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.teglerizer.com

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
***  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
***  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
***  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to