At 06:27 PM 12/24/2005 -0600, Larry Vaughan wrote:

>I'll probably die of old age before I get my Spitfire built. Here it is 
>winter again. I'm getting booted from the shed next door, can't believe 
>it's been three years. I said fine, I'll build my own shed. I hope it's 
>done by Spring and my arthritis in my left knee gets better dammit. 
>Merry Christmas.
>http://ljvaughan.homestead.com/myshed.html

Larry,

Boy do I hear that!!!  I'm getting older, the arthritis and other aliments
seem to be catching up to me. :)  I've been working on my Bricklin for 10
years, and still have a Spitfire and a Saab Sonett to do.

John


John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Va. Beach, Va             (eBay id: zebra48-1)
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
     75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to