On 15 Jan 2010, m...@alanny.ru wrote:

> What does it meat "A global variable does not satisfy its annotations". What
>       annotation there must be?

Say root is set to non-null (via malloc).  Then you do some stuff and
another function does 'free(root)'.  The value of 'root' must be set
to NULL.  You need to annotate functions to describe this.

Globals are generally not too good.  However, I think that Jeff
Johnson's suggestion is good.  Take splints hint and use -globstate to
disable.  Otherwise, read the manual (especially section 7.2).

--
Feynman on EM : our ordinary intuitions are quite wrong.