On a relatively unrelated note, I still have the funniest spam I ever
received.  It reads as follows:

"---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 03 11:48:35 GMT
From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <SNIP>
Subject: Dimensional Warp Generator Needed zssh

Hello,

I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003. Since nobody here seems to be
able to get me what I need (safely here to me), I will have to build a
simple time travel circut to get where I need myself. I am going to need
an easy to follow picture diagram for a simple time travel circut, which
can be built out of (readily available) parts here in 2003. Please email
me any schematics you have. I will pay good money for anything you send
me I can use Or if you have the rechargeable AMD dimensional warp
generator wrist watch unit available, and are 100% certain you have a
(secure) means of delivering it to me please also reply. Send a separate
email to me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do not reply back directly to this email as it will only be bounced back
to you.

Thank You"

It's good to see the bastards being clever for once...

benjamin sTone
Freelance Agent of Chaos

       ----- benjamin says -----
Read More.  Learn More.  Be more.