AFAIK the lists of frequencies we find spy numbers on are made up by us,
not the people doing the transmissions.  If someone were to start a new
transmission on a completeny new and unexpected frequency it would take a
while to find it.

True, fair point.

This message on the public message board is like a pointer from someone
which is available to everyone who has internet access.  That's -sort of-
like E03 transmitting a list of their frequencies at the end of each
transmission.

Hm.  I see what you're getting at, and that makes sense.  Then again,
we don't really know what this even is.

It's almost as much a mystery to me as Yosemite Sam.

Well, the Commander Bunny / Bunker Hill Bunny parallel is definitely
there.  Never made the connection before from reading the website, but
I do see it now.

John.