Hi Zack,
  I know that hams are very inventive and that they are testing various
technologies, which may be strange and unobvious, but one thing here is
very atypical for the amateur traffic, and maybe even in the contrary to
the ham-spirit: the frequency was occupied by one, single, continuous
transmission for at least two hours, for which I listened to it. There
was not even a smallest interruption. I had to turn my radio off because
my children went sleep and the sound would disturb them, while the
broadcast (yes, it was really a broadcast, not a typical amateur QSO)
was still on. Now I'm already listening on the frequency, curious, whether
it will be there again.
  With regards, Pavel.