I don't know if I'm the first to recognize this or merely the first
to mention it, but I've made some observations about V02n (V02a
really, but with "9"s in the message) that doesn't seem to have been
mentioned before.

I've noticed that if the 0700Z (5883 KHz) transmission is V02a, then
the 0800Z transmission (5898 KHz) will have different messages albeit
the same call-up.  If, on the other hand, Doña Atención says "nueve"
in a message at 0700Z, then the subsequent 0800Z transmission will
have the same message.

But it wasn't until I stopped to review my transcriptions that I
realized that the V02n message format has two curious properties:
First, there will always be a "nueve" within the first ten digits;
second, that the first ten digits in a V02n message will be the same
as the last ten digits.

These observations seem to explain the significance of "9", but falls
short of being a theory.  I would appreciate it if anyone has any
V02a/n transcriptions (aside from the ones I've submitted) to help
confirm or refute this hypothesis.

        - KC2TTK