My Master's thesis research in radio science was funded by the Navy. I
did quasi-parabolic modeling of ionospheric electron density to
synthesize the ionosphere in order to do radio direction finding by
ray tracing based on the angles of arrival of signals from several
radio stations with known exact latitudes and longitudes.

Most of the other people in my research group were funded by either
the Army or Navy. There was nothing confidential, hidden or sinister
in any of this research.

Being a radio scientist, I know a couple people who work at the HAARP
facility. I believe them when they tell me there is nothing they are
doing that is not straightforward.

73, Zack