Yeah, I'd imagine they are for sync and maybe channel quality measurements

Tom Morris KG4CYX
Renewable Energy Technician and Director of Mad Science, Sun Electronics,
Miami
Engineer, Radiate FM, Florida International University WRGP 88.1 / 95.3 /
96.9 FM Homestead / Miami / North Miami Beach
786-228-7087

This message sent from a mobile device. Horrible, embarrassing typos may be
present.