I find it very odd that people are listening to V13 (New New Star
Broadcasting) in USB. The transmitter for 13200khz is only about 40 mins
drive from where I live. The site located in Danshui is also part of a
military base. It should also be noted that Radio Taiwan International also
use this site.

There is nothing sinister about this station. If the ROC (Republic Of China)
wanted to reach it's spies in China, they have so many other means to do so.

13200khz is not in USB I can upload a file from a recording I can make this
afternoon in regular AM mode. Will upload a file before 0700utc and post the
link.