Hi K,

Yes, I know that it is AM but that is most of the time quite hard to copy.
USB is much clearer here in Europe and also via remote in Hong Kong. I'd
be interested in a good quality AM recording. Do you also have pictures of
the transmitter site? Ir would be nice if I could put some in N&O.

73, Ary
www.numbersodiities.nl