The audio from the SK01 doesn't sound "right".  It sounds as if multiple
back-to-back RDFT transmissions were attempted with only the first one
succeeding.  Also, SK01 tends to transmit RDFT for 40 to 42.5 seconds and
here it lasted for 30 or so seconds.  Perhaps the cat likes playing and
sleeping on Pedro's keyboard.  Someone who has better luck with DIGTRX than
I have might be able to figure out if there is a message there.

The last few transmissions I heard were very faint and at times I thought
that the transmissions has been cut off as if someone (or something) was
toggling a microphone on and off.  But since I could not hear the
transmissions clearly for all the interference, I concluded that it was no
more than the usual fading-in and -out that M08a, V02a, and SK01 exhibit.

I am curious though if you have a longer recording of V02a - were the
messages sent at all, and was "final final final" transmitted?

I will keep an ear open in the 18MHz range.

✇ KC2TTK